Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween!


I decided to go 80's for Halloween this year. And honestly, I think I had a little too much fun with it. I crimped my hair, put my legging's with lace on and had my purple pumps shinin'. Even though I looked a little scary with my blue eye shadow and hot pink cheeks, I still had a blast! I don't know why, but I just love Halloween and love dressing up. I always look forward to Halloween.

As you can see, we had a variety of costumes at work. I work with a lot of fun people. It was a lot of fun to see what everyone came up with.

4 comments:

~Diston's~ said...

OMG Paula! I love your costume! too fun

The Brownies said...

look at you hottie!

Chris and Michelle said...

LOVE THE COSTUME! You looked the cutest - especially with the heels!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Cous!! You looked awesome in your costume. It's so fun you have a blog. Now maybe we can finally keep in touch better! HAHA Will you email me your address at sdavis.3@live.com and I can add you to my blog? How is everything going? Hows' married life? Love ya