Tuesday, October 28, 2008

It's Pumpkin Carving Time!


We are having a pumpkin carving contest at work. Winner gets $50 bucks! I know there is no way I will win, but it was still fun (kind of) carving my pumpkin. I had no idea that it was going to take me three, long hours! Zach helped me out a lot, too...he cut the top of it off for me. If anybody makes their way over to Zions Bank in the next three days, make sure to vote for pumpkin #2! Just Kidding! It will be funny to see what it looks like by Friday. It's starting to shrivel up quite a bit.

Before....

....And After. BOO!!!

4 comments:

~Diston's~ said...

Looks like you has fun! and it looks great!!! Are you guys going to be around on halloween? We are coming down to visit everyone and hoping to visit you guys too

MaddyChick said...

Hey Paula, I saw your link and decided to Blog Stalk you! I love your pumpkin! How are things going? I have a blog to, but it's private. Send me your e-mail and I'll add you! Madalyn_02@msn.com

Jill Lewis said...

That's a cute pumpkin Paula! I would definitely vote for you if I were there. Good job Sissy!

Maclaine & Sara said...

Well done Paula, well done!!!