Sunday, October 12, 2008

Summer Recap


I turned 25 this year. I don't know why but I
have the hardest time getting older. I know age
doesn't mean anything, but for some reason it
seems to get harder each year. Hopefully I can
overcome this "obstacle."


My brother, Jesse, and his new wife, Mary.
We are so excited to have her a part of our family.



Spending time in the mountains, one of our
favorite things to do.


Enjoying the 4th of July.


Zach and I trying to concentrate and listen
during the ceremony.


Just after the "I do's."


Our cute nieces and nephews!



I was seconds away from getting cake smeared
all over my face.

While Zach and I were inside at the reception,
this is what was going on out outside.

Overall, it was a wonderful and beautiful day.
I couldn't have asked for anything better!


5 comments:

Jill Lewis said...

Yeah, yeah, yeah! I'm so glad you're doing this! Welcome to the blogging world! I'm so excited to see your pictures and journaling. You are already an awesome blogger!
Love ya,
Jill

BattFam said...

Paula your pictures are so cute. I am glad to see you have a blog I will check it our often.

Des batt

~Diston's~ said...

Great pictures!! Love them all

Brenda said...

Hello Paula!

You were a beautiful bride! I was so glad I was able to share your special day with you!

I love all your pictures!
I'm so glad you have started a blog! I can keep in touch!

Steve, Bridgit, and Kids said...

I love the pictures, they are all so cute. Your wedding day was really nice, we had a lot of fun. Just for the record, I had nothing to do with the car!!!