Tuesday, November 18, 2008

It's Already Been Brought!



This is for our poor BYU fans, Laci and Brent. I have to admit, my blood pressure was pretty high after reading your blog. I was laughing pretty hard though. I guess the difference between Utah fans and BYU fans is that Utah fans don't have to be cruel and malicious and talk down to others. The Utes prove themselves with their strength and skill on the field:) This will definitely be an exciting game this Saturday. Just the anticipation is about ready to kill me. I have looked forward to this game all season. I have no doubt that the UTES are going to win; hands down! Hope everyone enjoys the game!

3 comments:

Brent, Laci, Kaylie and Madison said...

I guess they don't talk down before the game, they just do it during the game!!:) We too are very excited for the game and yes I guess we will see how it goes on Saturday!! It will be a good game no matter who wins!! Go BYU!!!

Steve, Bridgit, and Kids said...

Do you guys need a referee, because I happen to know one. Regardless of who wins or loses we are still a family. LOL

~Diston's~ said...

I am right there with you PAULA!! Oh the UTES have this game, but for some reason BYU fans can not see how bad there team has been playing!