Thursday, February 5, 2009

Wedding Pictures

It's only taken me six months, but I've finally uploaded pictures of our wedding. I can't believe it's already been six months! It's been so wonderful! I am so thankful for Zach and the great man that he is and look forward to the many great years to spend together. I had so much fun putting together this quick slideshow and remembering all the great times we had preparing for our beautiful wedding. I will always cherish the memories of our special day!
(I don't know how to upload Smilebox without it opening a new window, sorry!)
Click to play Wedding Album
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

8 comments:

Brent, Laci, Kaylie and Madison said...

Your pictures turned out SOOO good!! I love that slideshow and you guys had a gorgeous wedding even in the 100 degree weather!!:)

Candace said...

Paula your pictures are so pretty and you looked gorgeous! I feel so bad that my neighbor didn't bring the invitation to my house until after your wedding but even your reception was beautiful. Wow, I can't believe it's been six months- time flies when you’re having fun! :)

Maclaine & Sara said...

I love your pictures, they are beautiful & so are you. :)

Brenda said...

Paula,

The pictures are great! I love your slideshow! You were a beautiful bride! I'm so glad I was able to be there! I enjoyed it all! I loved your colors! I remember your wedding photos, they were pretty! Thanks for sharing your photos!

Chris and Michelle said...

I LOVE THESE PICS! You look so pretty! You guys make a good looking couple. If only Laci weren't in your pics. :) Just kidding!

WesnKt said...

Paula, You are simply gorgeous! Your pictures of your special day were magnificent. Everything looked like a fairytale dream! Congrats again! We're really happy for you.
Love,
Katie & Co.

Gina Moore said...

I can now FINALLY comment since I signed up for a Google ID. Ha! I absolutely LOVE your pictures!!! They turned out sooo good. It was such a beautiful wedding! Oh and the new car is awesome! Congrats guys. Can't wait to see you! Miss ya!

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are incredible!! You looked so beautiful and happy on your big day!!